Insurance-Covered Therapy at KMA Therapy Toronto
What Services are Covered by Insurance?
Quite a few of our services at KMA Therapy are usually covered by your workplace benefits package or health insurance. It’s important to check with your provider to find out what your plan covers, as every plan is different for each individual.
At your session, we will provide you with an insurance-friendly receipt that includes all the information about your practitioner, the service provided, and the amount paid. This receipt can be submitted to your insurance company by you for re-imbursement.
Insurance companies that generally cover services from KMA Therapy include:
Great West Life
Services usually covered by insurance include:
Psychological Services: including Psychotherapy, Counselling, and CBT by registered practitioners.
Registered Massage Therapy
To learn more about these services that we offer, you can browse the therapies section of our website.
Discover more Therapies
- Couples Counselling
- Life Coaching and Counselling
- Skype Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Rehabilitation Therapy Services at KMA Therapy
- Registered Massage Therapy
- Adlerian Psychology
- Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP)
- Toronto Psychologists
- Family Therapy
- Insurance-Covered Therapy
- Psychological/Psychology Therapy
- Person-Centred and Humanistic Psychotherapy